CODE BLK | Dark Roast Premium Blend - 360g$17.95
ABOUT THIS COFFEE
In our CODE BLK blend you will find premium coffee beans sourced from El Salvador. It's dark roasted to create intense flavor with big body and low acidity that pairs well with cream. This coffee is sent to our Master Roaster directly from the coffee farms then roasted and blended to perfection.
WHY OUR COFFEE?
- Get Canada's freshest coffee delivered right to your doorstep.
- Enjoy specialty grade micro batch coffee at a great price.
- Stay healthy by drinking organically grown coffee without the use of fertilizers, pesticides or artificial flavors.
- Raise your coffee standards with the rich full bodied flavor that comes with this specialty coffee.
- Great discounts on subscriptions.
- Each order is crafted with passion and care to ensure you are 100% satisfied, it's our guarantee.
- We will buy your coffee back if it's not the freshest coffee you've ever had.
The owners Dustin & Lauren Blanchard are very passionate, young entrepreneurs who strive for top quality coffee and customer service.
Your coffee's journey begins here...
First it's micro batch roasted, then cooled and precisely blended, then packaged and labeled, and then shipped just hours later. That's right, ROASTED TO ORDER! The freshest coffee in Canada.
Rampage Coffee Co. is owned and operated out of Saskatoon, SK - that's in Canada EH!
We roast once a week to ensure you get the freshest coffee possible! Thank you for your patience while we prepare your order :)
Cheers, mugs up!
Dustin & Lauren
- rampage coffee
- Code Black
I ordered the beens and grind daily. WOW what a coffee, full of flavour and not bitter at all. Will definably be buying more!!!
So Damn Good
I started out with a sample pack and loved all three coffees. Since then I’ve bought more of the Code Blk and Riot, but they’re not gonna last so I have to order more again soon. Maybe a 5lbs bag!
The coffee was exactly as advertised, very smooth and very dark! I will be ordering more soon!
Can't wait to get my next order
The coffee is delicious. It's full of flavour and bold. I use the drip method to make my coffee and every cup I make tastes so fresh. I got my coffee in a very reasonable time (since it is roasted to order which also makes it even better). You're not getting coffee that has sat on a shelf for who knows how long. I will definitely be ordering this again.